Negative Effects of Mobile Phones

مرتبہ پوسٹ دیکھی گئی



Negative Effects of Mobile Phones



Question:

I have three daughters. The eldest is sixteen years old, the middle one is eleven and the youngest is eight years old. I have no son. My eldest daughter has been bothering me for a year now.  To ensure good studies after college, I enrolled her in a 
tuition center. There, my daughter befriended a classmate. Both of them constantly  communicate with each other on the phone and text each other, especially at night  they used to  message each other for many hours.  When I try to stop my daughter, she misbehaves with me. My husband works in a factory, sometimes his duty  is in    morning, sometimes in  evening, and sometimes at night. He gets very angry easily. If I tell him about our 
daughter, he will take her out of  college and tuition. 
I want my daughter to continue her education seriously and to stop wasting time on her mobile phone.


Answer:

Before going to sleep, recite Surah Buruj (85), Ayaat 21-22  

بَلْ هُوَ قُرْاٰنٌ مَّجِيْدٌ O فِىْ لَوْحٍ مَّحْفُوْظٍ O 
[Bal huwa qur-anun majeedun Fee lawhin mahfoothin ] 


forty-one times. recite Durood Sharif seven times before and after and pray for  your daughter's obedience to her parents and utilize her time positive   and constructive activities. 
Continue this wazeefa for at least forty days.  
Along with this, maintain a friendly attitude with your 
daughter. Instead of forcing her, try to explain things to her with love and kindness. Make her believe that you understand her 
emotions and will always be considerate of her feelings in the future. This trusting and friendly behavior between mother and 
daughter not only builds trust and confidence for daughters, but also for the entire family.

اپنے پسندیدہ رسالے ماہنامہ روحانی ڈائجسٹ کے مضامین آن لائن پڑھنے کے لیے بذریعہ ای میل یا بذریعہ فیس بُک سبسکرائب کیجیے ہر ماہ روحانی ڈائجسٹ کے نئے مضامین اپنے موبائل فون یا کمپیوٹر پر پڑھیے….

https://roohanidigest.online

Disqus Comments

مزید ملاحظہ کیجیے