A Man is worried about His marriage

مرتبہ پوسٹ دیکھی گئی


A Man is worried about His marriage


Question:

My problem is something that might feel strange to you... In this column of the Roohani Digest, Many letter about delays and failures in girls' marriages and engagements are usually published. 
I am a boy and I have not been able to get engaged anywhere yet. Now I am over 38 years old. Alhamdulillah, I am good-looking, well-behaved, and financially stable... I have personal house and cars....
I am the only brother among five sisters... my all sisters are married. Our father has passed away.... I have been searching for a girl for the past ten years.... sometimes my sisters didn't like the girl's family,  and sometimes my mother was not satisfied, and sometimes I myself didn't like the girl... so I couldn't move forward anywhere. My age kept passing in this search.
A few months ago, I met an old class fellow on mine... she was studying with me at the university... After completing the university, she got married but that marriage was unsuccessful. 
when i met her She was worried about finding a job. I helped her in this matter. She got a good job in a big company.... I went to her house too... Her family members seemed like good people to me.
When I mentioned this girl to my mother, she became very angry and said, "Will you marry a divorced woman when you are still single?" Even my sisters were not in favor of this Rishta...
I live with my mother and do not want to displease her. Now I have been forced to think that the reason for not getting married is not fate but rather my mother's and sisters' standards. Please advise me on what to do in such situations and also tell me a Dua that can soften my mother's heart.


Answer:

If you have feelings for this girl and believe that she would fit well in your home environment, then talk to one of your sisters about it. Sisters love their brothers very much. Until now, I've also believed that the reason for your not getting married is because they have a lot of love for you in their hearts. They want to find a girl like a heavenly beauty for their only brother. Sometimes, too much love can result in counterproductive outcomes instead of constructive ones. Maybe the same has happened in your case.
let bygones be bygones or what is done is done, Instead of constantly complaining about the past, start your journey from where you are right now. It's important to have a positive mindset. Learn from the losses in the past and move forward. Your sisters are all married, and you have your mother at home. Your would be wife should be able to establish a relationship of respect and love with your mother. It would be better to have a clear conversation with this girl about this matter.

After the Ishaa prayer, recite verse 64 of Surah Yunus (10):
لَہُمُ الۡبُشۡرٰی فِی الۡحَیٰوۃِ الدُّنۡیَا وَ فِی الۡاٰخِرَۃِ ؕ لَا تَبۡدِیۡلَ لِکَلِمٰتِ اللّٰہِ ؕ ذٰلِکَ ھُوَ الۡفَوۡزُ الۡعَظِیۡمُ
Recite Durood Sharif  eleven times each before and after reiting Ayat.  and then make a dua  for success in your goals and a happy married life. Continue this wazeefa for at least forty days.

اپنے پسندیدہ رسالے ماہنامہ روحانی ڈائجسٹ کے مضامین آن لائن پڑھنے کے لیے بذریعہ ای میل یا بذریعہ فیس بُک سبسکرائب کیجیے ہر ماہ روحانی ڈائجسٹ کے نئے مضامین اپنے موبائل فون یا کمپیوٹر پر پڑھیے….

https://roohanidigest.online

Disqus Comments

مزید ملاحظہ کیجیے