How will the debt of millions be paid off?

مرتبہ پوسٹ دیکھی گئی



How will the debt of millions be paid off?


Question:

I have been running my business for the past 20 years with the grace of Allah, and things have been good. However, for the past few years, things have been going downhill. The work I do ends up being reversed, and the properties I buy end up causing me losses. Sometimes people even commit fraud. Due to continuous losses, I am stuck with a large sum of money that I am unable to pay back currently. I have a debt of almost 9 million rupees.
Due to the continuous stress, my health has deteriorated. I don't even get proper sleep at night, and when I do, it's as if my mind is still awake. Sometimes, it feels like my mind is in someone else's control.
Despite these difficult circumstances, I haven't decreased my efforts. Some people say that someone has done black magic on me.


Answer:

In the morning and evening, recite the beginning part of verse 58 of Surah Al-Furqan (25): 
وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْحَیِّ الَّذِیْ لَا يَمُوْتُ
And also recite verse 111 of Surah Bani Israel (17):  
وَ قُلِ الۡحَمۡدُ لِلّٰہِ الَّذِیۡ لَمۡ یَتَّخِذۡ وَلَدًا وَّ لَمۡ یَکُنۡ لَّہٗ شَرِیۡکٌ فِی الۡمُلۡکِ وَ لَمۡ یَکُنۡ لَّہٗ وَلِیٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلِّ وَ کَبِّرۡہُ تَکۡبِیۡرًا
After  and Before  reciting Darood Sharif  seven times each, and blow on yourself.

Before sleeping, recite Surah Al-Falaq seven times, Surah An-Nas seven times, and Ayatul Kursi three times, and blow on water and drink it yourself, and also blow on yourself. Share this water with everyone in the household.
After Isha prayer, recite verse 37 of Surah Al-Imran (3): 
اِنَّ اللہَ یَرۡزُقُ مَنۡ یَّشَآءُ بِغَیۡرِ حِسَابٍ

After  and Before Recite Darood Sharif eleven times each and pray befoe allh for better financial conditions, prosperity, and progress in business.
Continue this Wazeefa for at least forty days. 
 
All members of the household should frequently recite the names of Allah, یاحفیظ یاسلام یاواسع یارزاق    (Ya Hafizu Ya Salam Ya WaasiyuYa Razaqu )   with or withour ablution (وضو بے وضو) 

اپنے پسندیدہ رسالے ماہنامہ روحانی ڈائجسٹ کے مضامین آن لائن پڑھنے کے لیے بذریعہ ای میل یا بذریعہ فیس بُک سبسکرائب کیجیے ہر ماہ روحانی ڈائجسٹ کے نئے مضامین اپنے موبائل فون یا کمپیوٹر پر پڑھیے….

https://roohanidigest.online

Disqus Comments

مزید ملاحظہ کیجیے